Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raider Feedback
Hello you gaggle of fucking Gremlins, 

Those who have been a part of this community know that I have been part of this community since August of 2018. Well, even before then but I was not active until then. I have been trusted, t-mod, and then moderator. I resigned after the Addressing Toxicity in the Community shitshow, but took back that resignation after Dinkleberg waited too long to get rid of my rank. Around January of 2020, I resigned  for good, desiring an end from staffing. One of my reasons for resigning was also the desire to work myself back up the ranks. You miss certain observations and important skills when you have the big green ability to just *BAN* out of existence. I applied when Covid first hit, knowing that I'd be denied but would receive an idea on how the community felt about me. In april 2020, I applied for trusted again and got it. Months later (October), I got T-mod. This is where I stand now.

A lot of drama (you fucking Gremlins) has appeared around me in recent months. The straight bigotry I have been working on, as it definitely should not have been said within the community. I do apologize for any offense that has been caused.

The purpose of this thread is for TTT members of the community to provide legitimate feedback on my job as member of the TTT staffing community. Have I been doing well? Is there anything I should work on? While the commentary of anyone is nice, I would prefer it be limited to only those who play on TTT. It is a different environment than the other servers, plus you have no experience on how I staff unless you've been present.

If you do not want the community to know how you think of me, feel free to dm me in discord or steam. I will attempt to work on anything critical of me within reason.

Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
Raider Feedback - by Raider Hanks - 04-01-2021, 08:43 AM
RE: Raider Feedback - by (j)ax - 04-01-2021, 08:47 AM
RE: Raider Feedback - by Jammin - 04-01-2021, 11:14 AM
RE: Raider Feedback - by Laced Xanax - 04-01-2021, 11:31 AM
RE: Raider Feedback - by Raider Hanks - 04-01-2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Raider Feedback - by Deer-ly - 04-01-2021, 03:02 PM
RE: Raider Feedback - by ⋆ Fx ⋆ - 04-01-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: Raider Feedback - by gerbil - 04-01-2021, 04:54 PM
RE: Raider Feedback - by synthray - 04-01-2021, 05:00 PM
RE: Raider Feedback - by Raider Hanks - 04-02-2021, 09:19 AM