Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jump pack and Illegal Spot Rules
(04-03-2021, 10:22 PM)Russ the Stress Queen Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 10:00 AM)The Triangle Wrote: I don't know why you say "less frustrating" when you literally don't have to worry about it. You're a Donor, not staff. You don't have to enforce any rules, but you choose to then you make threads about things you are tired of or that frustrate you.

Yes, I DO makes threads about things that frustrate me, because I want to see what other people think about it.. it's pretty interesting to know in my opinion. You're absolutely right, rules and guidelines shouldn't matter at all as long as I follow them. Actually they don't matter at all, because I don't even play Prophunt! I do this because it's fun and love seeing awesome responses by people like Pixie, Fish and jax.

What I DON'T like seeing is people saying I shouldn't be worrying about server rules because I'm not staff. Or people saying that I should spend my energy on something else because what I'm doing doesn't actually do anything. What you said is completely out of the scope of the discussion and I really didn't appreciate it.

Not to turn this into a pissing contest or anything. I don't believe my comment was out of scope at all, as it was my opinion/observation. I'm not wrong in what I said that you literally don't have to worry about it, and the doesn't actually do anything was more your words than mine. "since this basically has a zero percent chance of happening "

My comment about you making threads about things that frustrate you wasn't a negative, more of an observation of your passion/opinion/perspective of things. I probably could have worded that better, that was my mistake if it came of as an argumentative or hostile comment as it wasn't intended to be. 

Alas, we are both free to our opinions and don't have to agree. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jump pack and Illegal Spot Rules - by (j)ax - 04-03-2021, 08:52 AM
RE: Jump pack and Illegal Spot Rules - by Deer-ly - 04-03-2021, 09:43 AM
RE: Jump pack and Illegal Spot Rules - by Deer-ly - 04-03-2021, 10:31 PM
RE: Jump pack and Illegal Spot Rules - by The Triangle - 04-03-2021, 11:20 PM