Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*application beep*
Ingame Name: [test]Ashley
old name [test]BringTheMess

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78221356

Time Played: 170 hours 

When First Joined: October 2020 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I usually play late evening but sometimes also during the day.  I am a nightowl and sometimes stay up until 2-3 am.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?:  I would love to help with any times later in the evening or night where as many staff might not be on.  I have a level head and am good about spotting ghosters, cheaters and those who do not want to follow the rules.  I have no issues gathering evidence for bans.  I also love helping new players and getting people acquainted with the server rules.      

Why do you want to help the community?:  I would love to help this community by keeping it a fun place where people can feel safe and have fun.  I love talking to people and I want to be able to help people on the server the way that current staff has helped me.  I know when to have fun and when to be serious.  I would like to help the already awesome staff team.    

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):  No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13721 denied

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? OBS or Bandicam

How did you find us?: One of the first servers I found and love it!

Other: I just want to thank the community for all the friends I've made here.  No matter the outcome, I'll be here!  <3 

Messages In This Thread
*application beep* - by [test]Ashley - 04-17-2021, 12:34 AM
RE: *application beep* - by MissPauling - 04-17-2021, 12:55 PM
RE: *application beep* - by Speedydog - 04-18-2021, 02:19 AM
RE: *application beep* - by Zenful - 04-18-2021, 07:26 AM
RE: *application beep* - by [test]Ashley - 04-18-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: *application beep* - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 04-21-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: *application beep* - by UnfortunatePossum - 04-21-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: *application beep* - by The Triangle - 04-22-2021, 10:17 AM
RE: *application beep* - by TheUltraFish - 04-23-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: *application beep* - by TheUltraFish - 04-24-2021, 06:10 PM