Permanent Bann (Maybe not? IDK.... maybe....)
Ingame Name: ::::3 (im a spider LOL!)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43140995

Who Banned You: Battons

Reason For Ban: Using slurs

Length of Ban: Always

Reason for Admins to Unban: honestly, the details are pretty fuzzy on this one. i know i used to play here a little bit, its been a while since ive played ttt, was browsing some old servers i used to play on and found this one was still up. cant even remember the last time i jumped on gmod, to be honest, but you know, things change, times are different and all that so i was thinking "aww what the heck, might as well give old dinks another try!" and maybe we could get along, yknow? and i guess maybe im a little sorry or something haha

Have you been banned before: im sure a couple of times, its like that for all the old servers i used to play on lol

Other: like i said, its been a while since ive played, but im looking forward to chillin on ttt again so maybe it would be fun to hang out here a while lol
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Permanent Bann (Maybe not? IDK.... maybe....) - by ::::3 (im a spider LOL!) - 04-17-2021, 01:41 AM
RE: Permanent Bann (Maybe not? IDK.... maybe....) - by David - 04-17-2021, 02:20 PM
RE: Permanent Bann (Maybe not? IDK.... maybe....) - by David - 04-18-2021, 02:43 PM