What Server(s): PropHunt

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Kicked the acting staff member via scoreboard

When They Did It: 18/04/2021 11:31pm

Potential Witnesses: Ava, Jurgen

Proof: 

[Image: b11b8282d3a991159caa1129ebdae85c.png]

Time stamps in the description of the video
I would be nice and put effort into making links for each timestamp but it is 2am and I want to sleep

The continuation of the chat from Relay

[Image: 21cd2fb42f15a6c46c8da9337e890c87.png]

It did not continue after this

Other:
Context is that I was dealing with a server full of trolls, it is late so I was tired of giving warnings to people who weren't going to listen so I was handing out punishments accordingly, Donor 'ReapingKorbius' asked 'who we kickin' answers 'so gerbil' and kicks me from scoreboard. I in return kick him from Relay and join back to give him a warning which is if he continued he'd get a ban and a thread. But he argued that I was being toxic for doing my job, and went off in the chat. In hindsight I shouldn't of kicked from relay but I am tired and got a bit upset. But My thought process was I needed to kick him before he attempted to kick me again when I loaded in.
I was being a lil cranky but I don't think I was being incredibly bad, I was still following procedure given via guidelines (not to a T for a specific player but still procedure)

If Trusted aren't Staff, TestMod isn't Staff, WHAT IS STAFF? :thinking:

Messages In This Thread
ReapingKorbius [ Donor Abuse ] - by gerbil - 04-18-2021, 04:09 AM
RE: ReapingKorbius [ Donor Abuse ] - by Zenful - 04-18-2021, 07:18 AM
RE: ReapingKorbius [ Donor Abuse ] - by RopeGuy20 - 04-18-2021, 08:08 AM