Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about the first town hall.
I wasn't there for long but I caught wind of a 5 day turnaround time on unban requests.. what I've noticed happening a lot with recent unban threads is the thread sits with like one response for half a week and it gets bumped. Afterwards thread accumulates maybe 1 or 2 pages of responses, some of which I may want to add on to, but only maybe 4 hours later after the last couple responses the thread gets locked. I open up reply windows to stuff I want to respond to but leave in the middle of writing to go do something, and a lot of times I'll come back and post it, and the thread would have been locked like 2 hours ago. Annoying.

Basically what I'm saying is there are a lot of times where a thread gets locked only a couple of hours after some really good responses were made that people may or may not want to respond to. I'd like to see maybe 24 hours or something after the last response when you reach your "community feedback threshhold" before closing the threads. Has this been thought about at all?

Messages In This Thread
Questions about the first town hall. - by Battons - 04-21-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Questions about the first town hall. - by Russ the Stress Queen - 04-21-2021, 10:53 PM
RE: Questions about the first town hall. - by David - 05-01-2021, 04:42 PM