Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about the first town hall.
(04-22-2021, 06:18 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: To carry the conversation, why give this amount of time? Instead of an undetermined amount of time why did you pick this specified length?
Hey sorry for taking so long I've had a pretty busy week with birthdays and irl stuff. So we don't really pick a time on when exactly to vote or make a decision it just naturally fell on 5 days as our limit, partly because by letting it sit to long it appears as if we aren't doing anything about it. I know you of all people know that isn't entirely true but it also helps keep us on track so no request slips past us.
Also in regards to jammin or russ I do think that suggestion may work. The biggest hurdle would be making sure any future offenders are only set to 2 years instead of perma. Obviously it would be impossible to adjust all previous bans so they would have to appeal like we currently do. I'll mull this over and get back to you guys.

Messages In This Thread
Questions about the first town hall. - by Battons - 04-21-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Questions about the first town hall. - by Battons - 04-29-2021, 01:19 PM
RE: Questions about the first town hall. - by David - 05-01-2021, 04:42 PM