Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crunch. and the Culture
(04-25-2021, 02:12 AM)Russ the Stress Queen Wrote: Sweep your house

For reasons I cannot explain at all this works wonders.

Sometimes people won't appreciate what happens behind the scenes (I'm not as familiar with the process) and that will only expand the disdain. In regard to games, you must know the math, how to interact with the system's API, the graphics API, how to tame the beast of the programming language you're working with, the compiler, networking...

Also "expect crunch from their employer" is something I find tremendously objectionable: it works reasonably well if you're passionate and try to push the line beyond what everyone thought it was possible. You made the decision and you know your limits, which I suppose are somewhat higher. But, on the other hand, if you are being forced to go that way it will only make things 'volatile' in the long run and leave you with some kind of damage you might notice later.

Anyway, if you shine on your usual schedule no one is going to have problems with that. I'm pretty sure.

Messages In This Thread
Crunch. and the Culture - by Deer-ly - 04-25-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: Crunch. and the Culture - by synthray - 04-25-2021, 10:20 AM
RE: Crunch. and the Culture - by Jammin - 04-25-2021, 07:22 AM
RE: Crunch. and the Culture - by real (4) - 04-25-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: Crunch. and the Culture - by David - 04-25-2021, 11:56 AM
RE: Crunch. and the Culture - by Deer-ly - 04-25-2021, 12:28 PM