Jammin is sexy
Hi Bill Gates,

A couple of things:
1. Please EDIT (don't delete) your unban request to match the required format - generally the admin team won't honor unban requests not written in the proper format. The correct format can be found here.
2. I don't mind being called a hypocrite, I appreciate players who have the guts to audit staff performance. I am disappointed that someone feels staff are selectively banning, and such accusations should be taken seriously.
3. I banned you as a result of the ban request made by another player, available here. The ban request showed that you RDM'd 1 player, and attempted to RDM 3 other player (20+ damage) while no staff were on. A user on the server contacted me (via steam, not via discord ping) to get on and help with someone RDMing, so I joined.
4. Mass RDM is a permanent ban, as described by the current staff guidelines, which can be found here. I banned according to our guidelines on mass RDM.
5. When I joined, I noticed you were online and tried to contact you. You left before I was successfully able to reach you. Had you stayed online, you likely would have just served slays instead of being banned. I had joined iwth plans to handle your situation in an identical fashion to how Valiance's was handled.
6. The situation where I had the player slain for mass RDMing with a pencil was handled in such a way because the player stayed on the server, admitted to the incident, and asked to serve slays instead. There is precident for staff to allow slays in place of Mass RDM, and since the individual was willing to serve 6 slays - nearly an hour of waiting - I allowed for that to be served instead. The thread where this situation was detailed can be provided here.
7. It appeared you left the server as soon as someone else mentioned that a moderator had joined the server. Since you left without giving me the chance to negotiate, I treated it like any other ban request and issued the permanent ban per guidelines. 

Regarding your unban request - it was a first time offence, to my knowledge - thus I have no objection to an unban.
However, since the ban in my opinion was warranted per guidelines, I will let the admin team make the final call, as opposed to me just unbanning you.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
Jammin is sexy - by Bill Gates - 04-25-2021, 08:11 PM
RE: Jammin is a hypocrite. - by Deer-ly - 04-25-2021, 08:15 PM
RE: Jammin is a hypocrite. - by Nimble Jack - 04-25-2021, 08:37 PM
RE: Jammin is a hypocrite. - by Jammin - 04-25-2021, 08:56 PM
RE: Jammin is a hypocrite. - by Zenful - 04-26-2021, 12:05 PM
RE: Jammin is a hypocrite. - by synthray - 04-26-2021, 02:04 PM
RE: Jammin is sexy - by Jammin - 04-27-2021, 09:06 PM