Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the rodent out of the cage [ Mod Application ]
-1 Hacker from sona

Fr tho +1 because you have been really helpful helping me out as a new staff member. You're always kind to other players on the server and you love to help everyone out as much as you can. You bring happiness to the community and make the server welcoming. You always do your best to staff the server to the best of your ability and I know that you take it very seriously. You know how to bring those trolls to an end. You always know when to be serious and when it becomes too much. You put a lot of passion into ph (prop hunt) and you get along with everyone. I do not have anything negative to say about you. You've helped me a lot and I've seen you help out many other players. I really hope that you get moderator since you really do deserve it. You have been in the community for so long and I believe you could handle the position. I have faith that you will make a good moderator :) Good lucc! 

Also, seriously, thank you for the help.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let the rodent out of the cage [ Mod Application ] - by Here lies Eggroll's reputation. - 06-07-2021, 05:46 PM