Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the rodent out of the cage [ Mod Application ]
So. I'm fairly inactive as stated on the other application. However I do talk to some of our more active staff and regulars so I do somewhat keep up with things. In what I've seen, personally and through what I've heard, you can be very inconsistent with your confidence in your decision making and handling things. One day you're too strict, next you're too lenient. I've heard complaints from regulars who play that when you're on server and handling trolls, you tend to make it worse and the situation calls for a ban when you're done. I know that I tend to call for more punishments as a way of handling things due to being a "stricter" staff, but our main job as staff is de-escalation. We are to keep the server calm and fun. Not tense and annoyed.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let the rodent out of the cage [ Mod Application ] - by [Yellow] Travis1421 - 06-08-2021, 01:57 PM