Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the rodent out of the cage [ Mod Application ]
(06-10-2021, 11:12 PM)Speedydog Wrote: -snip-

I'm going to ignore the personal opinions on this because that is what staff applications are for. I will however personally address some points talked about in the response.

First, Geb has on call. So you can drop that argument. There's not a lot of people on at 4 am but there are still users on, don't know why that would be used against someone getting staff. Geb complaining about not getting enough sleep while then getting on the server at 4 am is probably a bigger concern about personal health.

Attitude has been discussed by more than one individual to me, on the staff app, and the discord, I'll leave this one be. However, people have been talking "trash" about Sona players for literally years. Nuru has done it, I've done it and so have others. Most of the time it is meant as a joke and that can be hard to tell via the internet. Now actual bullying of players is different and would need to be looked into.

Your third point, talking sexually around minors is inappropriate or in poor taste but there's a big difference between targetting minor individuals and trying to manipulate for sexual things compared to talking inappropriately around them. Comparing Geb to Abdel in this scenario (I've seen plenty of evidence of the whole Abdel thing, trust me) is a large stretch with the current evidence given. With sensitive information like this that possibly includes the exploitation of minors, you should have come to me or another trusted upper staff member. The last bit of your conversation, I will have you send proof to me or you can just drop it. 

Your fourth point is first actual no-no in all of this. Sharing things from staff chat is bad and shouldn't happen. You do try showing that geb talked about things in general discord chat but staff being able to screen players is public knowledge. You can find ban requests, and even unban requests with that proof being used as evidence.

Everything else you have stated I have little to no issue with as this is what staff applications are for. Your third point should have been discussed privately since it does include a minor's identity which you may have potentially exposed just by sharing the screens even with their name and pfp crossed out.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread