Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the rodent out of the cage [ Mod Application ]
(06-10-2021, 11:12 PM)Speedydog Wrote: - Snip -
I will reply to the things in order as I see them, it will be a bit of a mess.

1 )
- Complaints about getting onto server are quite common, jokes go around of course, and honestly just in general nothing new. I still get on when I can but because of my work schedule it's either I'm on in the morning or late evening.

- When I cannot get onto the server, especially during times of going to work, I direct users to the forums to make a ban request, as all other staff do. I do care about the 'job' because I do want to keep the server from troublemakers during the times I want to play on server.

- The PH on-call staff role was not on me for a long time because I asked for it to be removed due to personal reasons at the time of removal but I still lurked when I could. I have seen and heard many others also make similar complaints that I do, ignoring the ping because of other things in life or simply not feeling like getting on because of their own personal reasons. It really is nothing new to see staff without their respective 'On-Call Staff' role.. But I will say this, I had the role re-added because I felt it was time to have it back due to my recent increase in activity on server.

- All staff are still staff even regardless of time played on other games, I still find time to get on the server when I can even if its just pretty late at night. Trying to make a point about my time on other games really isn't a solid because of course my time on server is voluntary.

- I will admit to making the mistakes of not seeing some illegal spots until the end due to having to tab out to add listings to our list, or something come up in that time, etc. I still catch them, I still warn users, and I follow my procedure as instructed depending on the situation. I still do what I need to do when I am actively tabbed into the game.

2 )
- The attitude thing has already been mentioned quite a few times and I do not disagree with them. But I am acknowledging these comments of course and will iron them out because I realize having a saucy attitude will not help situations when it comes time to deal with them. Especially when seeing them written out by people I fully respect in this community, I can understand their point of view. I admit to them and of course I will work to make myself better.

- Jokes about Sona players have been made by many others, I don't think any jokes made by me made any difference.

- The screenshots with Benny is obviously a joke, I don't expect him to actually go into the server and be an absolute dickhead just because I said so. Benny is a grown adult and I'd expect him to not actually do that even though he is a common troll in these parts.

3 )
- This section should of just really been brought up and dealt with privately with upperstaff, not openly. It just makes this long response really petty in a way due to the amount of personal stuff is in this response. I can and will talk to any of the upper staff about these if they really wished to talk about them.
Any personal vendetta should also be dealt with personally.

4 )
- The conversation is during a time when I was unsure if I could share screenshots from relay, or mention it existed, etc. But now seeing as we sometimes take screenshots from relay for evidence, I now realize its fine to share that information since it was once alright, the playerbase has already been made aware of our relays. Most have been closed up until this point but we still use it as evidence.

Messages In This Thread