Sing Hallelujah cause you can't change anything
In-game Name: piss and vinegar

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:446602640

Who Banned You: Battons (indirectly .ceebeast)

Reason for Ban: Scripting

Length of Ban: Lost in Time

Reason for Admins to Unban: Obviously not scripting. What's so hard about hitting ctrl every time you jump. Everyone I played with before on another server, before it closed, did this. I don't even abuse it as much as I could. I can press ctrl several times per jump, sometimes it even allows me to jump higher than it should be. Don't deprive me of my last resort of semi-vanilla TTT, this is my birthright. Blissfully I regret I didn't know I was incapable of perceiving my own plight.

Other: I wished upon a Blackstar, they promised me, that everything will be without any choking and tainting, it looks like I made a mistake wishing upon them. They won't stop til my whole life's gone. I guess that makes me the lucky one. Lucky for me I don't believe in luck.
P.s. My my, it would be better if Jump Packs were removed, it'd be easier for me to play then lolyou

Messages In This Thread
Sing Hallelujah cause you can't change anything - by chew than spit - 05-01-2021, 11:55 PM