Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rome
The way that this server works as I see it should be based on the government system of Rome. (as it already pretty much is) Staff are chosen by the leaders in the government after people +1 or -1 the "senate" takes the comments into consideration and decides. 

SO in the first place the reason some staff got promoted was because people hit the +1 button ya? So after a time then they get pissed off at the staff that the community made staff. So are we pissed at our selves for letting so many "horrible individuals as staff"? 

Some person is going to say but but but Dink chose the first staff... Ya and Rome was started by Romulus and Remus.

Just my take on this and finally my closing. Rome lasted as a empire many years (greatest government to date) so much so that most governments systems are based on Rome. 

Rome fell for one reason. As the great Abraham Lincoln said a divided house can not stand. The community is what makes the server function. The people that play keep it going. 

So realize as a community member you have a vote, and a opportunity to become staff... (if you want it bad) 

Also to all my other "lower staff buddies" should we have more of a say? Idk but i do know that if you want more of a say work your way up. Do right by the server

tks 

TDawg4 

P.S. Not posting as much as usual because most of my old post were just shitpost.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.

Messages In This Thread
Rome - by TDawg4 - 04-20-2017, 06:37 PM
RE: Rome - by Burrito Bowl - 04-20-2017, 06:52 PM
RE: Rome - by Burrito Bowl - 04-20-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Rome - by RussEfarmer - 04-20-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: Rome - by Burrito Bowl - 04-20-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Rome - by Foxka - 04-20-2017, 09:57 PM
RE: Rome - by Reminisce - 04-20-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Rome - by Dildo Shwaggins - 04-21-2017, 12:00 AM
RE: Rome - by City - 04-20-2017, 10:50 PM