Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Ban req 5/18
Ok, so there is some missing information in the videos as Lt Star pointed out.  The evasion I only noticed with MPC but as star also stated there wasn't the reason visible to know why they were gag/muted in the first place. (Though I can imagine the reason)

However, I am in full support of permanently banning MPC BOSS. It is obvious that they are just trying to break the rules and are making the environment of the server uncomfortable. The continual use of Slurs is the main point for his ban. (Yes I realize the next punishment would be a kick after a map gag and yes I realize that information is missing)

As for [CT]saggin23, I do not see enough evidence here to warrant a ban. Yes to list them, but they were not as malicious as MPC BOSS. 

Now onto another topic for anybody submitting evidence, please do not cut the video you've recorded. You can easily place time stamps in the description. I would much rather sift through a 45 mins of consecutive video than watch a video that jumps all over the place, the latter is more difficult to make heads or tales of the situation.

Messages In This Thread
PH Ban req 5/18 - by [test]Ashley - 05-18-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: PH Ban req 5/18 - by §dLt. Star - 05-19-2021, 05:54 AM
RE: PH Ban req 5/18 - by The Triangle - 05-19-2021, 07:15 PM
RE: PH Ban req 5/18 - by [test]Ashley - 05-20-2021, 05:12 AM
RE: PH Ban req 5/18 - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 05-20-2021, 02:38 PM