Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spencerg
"SpencerG" on YOUTUBE im LIVE RN

STEAM_0:1:57314700

Most people who played frequently in the past week including : Thayr, Jammin, Nico, Troll, Momo, HONG, Derailer, Benny Bologna, ToxicVoid, PiscaCai, and whoever played on the time he was on

Spamming / RDM / Ghosting / Targetting / Harassment

Ghosting :

Really surprised it's allowed for him to have a stream on and constantly advertise it and not get punished for it, anyone can join his stream and ghost and I won't be surprised if anyone has already; not much proof needed on this one it's in his name and there are clips of him on his channel

RDM :

All of these happen as soon as staff leave the server, none of these are warranted nor can be since it's RDM and revenge RDM is against the rules, he has been slain before and been told not to.

[Image: 20210526215215_1.jpg]

[Image: 20210526215211_1.jpg]

(This one could have been unintentional attempt)

Spamming :
https://youtu.be/dQdT4ZluoIM
(I don't know why this video got age-restricted but it sums up him spamming and just generally trying to get a reaction on purpose)

Nico getting spammed :

[Image: 20210527220316_1.jpg]

[Image: 20210527220317_1.jpg]

Spamming me :

[Image: unknown.png]

Harassment & Targetting:

I would have recorded what he's been saying since it's spoken and not written and it can be found on his streams, but I never expected to go this far until I wasn't the only one getting annoyed by him, not only does he not stop speaking, talking over people, insulting people, and promote constantly. He also was hateful towards a random who joined once because they had (she/her) in their name, they left subsequently after he was being rude to them

Whenever somebody tells him to stop talking or talk less he just loses it and starts to berate them and try to prove himself better because he is a streamer and nobody wants to talk to them, it's obnoxious

He also tends to never get my name out of his mouth, he would start talking about me unprovoked, and saying that he has me muted, same goes to Nico and Derailer

He also had a child do his bidding for him which he got called out on, WockySlush was just some random kid on the server but turns out they were friends and he would be telling him to RDM and do stuff on stream, I didn't record it since the kid got banned and he is responsible for his own actions, but it's just sad how far he would go to just be toxic and harass people

much love and swag to : grape (hong) he has mental deficiency, Thayr helping me with evidence ?, momo giving me a bullshite, jammin for gagging him ???, nico and cazz for giving me clips and rdming me, stoked (derailer) brother

i never thought i would have to do a forum post again ?????

Messages In This Thread
Spencerg - by Caribou - 05-27-2021, 11:08 PM
RE: Spencerg - by HONG - 05-27-2021, 11:32 PM
RE: Spencerg - by RussEfarmer - 05-28-2021, 08:48 AM
RE: Spencerg - by conone06 "Crêpe06" - 05-28-2021, 10:44 AM
RE: Spencerg - by Jammin - 05-28-2021, 01:13 PM
RE: Spencerg - by Name redacted by admin - 05-28-2021, 02:47 PM
RE: Spencerg - by Thayr - 05-28-2021, 05:20 PM
RE: Spencerg - by thunderwalrusinnthebar - 05-28-2021, 06:27 PM
RE: Spencerg - by Damien - 05-28-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: Spencerg - by Battons - 05-28-2021, 10:34 PM