Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
" You're Killing Me. " - A Small Story. c:
Hey there! Some of you know me, - I'm sorry lol. 
I've played with a few of you for some time already, though there has been a lot of new faces coming around, and it was brought to my attention that I haven't even done my own introduction yet! 

My name is Smalls, ( not legally obviously, but I don't prefer to use my irl name for personal reasons. )
I'm 24 years old, living in the Midwest ( you'll hear the ope, scuse me, sorry a lot. ) and I'm a stay at home mom currently. 
I play Prop Hunt mostly, as well as a few other games that aren't on Gmod, ( feel free to add me on steam if y'all wanna play something! ) 
I don't bite, but I often am very quiet unless you get me talking about something that interests me, (i.e. Music, Art, Cars - rebuilds, no prep races, restorations.) I was going to go to school to become a band teacher, but life got in the way and I'm working towards some new things that will hopefully be making their way soon! I'm honestly an open book, you'll just have to ask! :) 

Messages In This Thread
" You're Killing Me. " - A Small Story. c: - by Smalls - 05-31-2021, 04:47 PM