overwatered weed plant Unban Request
(05-31-2021, 08:45 PM)Battons Wrote: It doesn't matter to me what you were using it for, what you were doing gives you an advantage over other players. It may be free and it may be common but does that mean all our users now have to use it to compete with you on semi auto weapons?
Anyways we have never allowed auto clickers or scripts of any kind and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon.
Bryan and I will give our official verdict on this once we discuss the matter.

WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO IT IS VERY RUSHED AND IM SORRY THAT ITS RUSHED

Also I'm terrible at speaking publicly so this video is very shit in that regard.

I made a VERY RUSHED video on the matter regarding this, as clearly NOBODY understands that if a weapon is semi auto, you CAN'T FIRE ANY FASTER USING AN AUTO CLICKER.

I also demonstrated how you can use other ways to get around it that are built into the game and/or peripherals that you can buy such as a gaming keyboard/mouse etc. I cannot believe this is even a discussion at this point.

Messages In This Thread
RE: overwatered weed plant Unban Request - by overwatered weed plant - 05-31-2021, 09:09 PM