overwatered weed plant Unban Request
(05-31-2021, 09:50 PM)Damien Wrote: -1 on the unban, I do not like cheaters as I've stated in other unban requests.

This isn't a cheat, it can't be used for an unfair advantage, and cannot interfere with any gameplay as has been demonstrated in my video and said by others. The program doesn't interfere with the game at all or interact with it in any way.

(05-31-2021, 09:54 PM)Noire Wrote: tl;dr

Unban this dude, this ban is overreaching and unwarranted. This is not Minecraft, you cannot gain an advantage by using an auto-clicker. That's it. That being said, if dude would've kept his mouth shut you people wouldn't have been the wiser that he was doing what he was doing.

Using an auto-clicker like this cannot be likened to any type of 'hacking' or scripting that is malicious.

This is what I'm trying to say and I feel like nobody is listening.

Messages In This Thread
RE: overwatered weed plant Unban Request - by overwatered weed plant - 05-31-2021, 10:06 PM