overwatered weed plant Unban Request
(05-31-2021, 10:30 PM)overwatered weed plant Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 10:25 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I can respect upholding the integrity of the game by having a strict "no hacking or scripting" policy, but there is no way you people can have a straight face banning someone for 2 weeks for using an autoclicker to throw fucking popcorn. I could do the exact same thing by binding my mouse wheel to the fire button, but people don't get banned for that do they? No, because that would be stupid.

+1
I went and looked up how to do this alternatively and I showed in the video you can bind to do it to the mouse wheel! However I noted it was super annoying because then you can't scroll through your weapons like if you were to want to get to the sentry turret you can't cause it'll just go to your secondary weapon.

EDIT MAS IMPORTANTE': I am going to bed, night lads, hope to see you all on the server tomorrow if the admins are kind.

I can make you a custom keybind to switch between weapon scrolling with the mouse wheel and popcorn spam with the mousewheel, if you would like

Messages In This Thread
RE: overwatered weed plant Unban Request - by RussEfarmer - 05-31-2021, 11:05 PM