overwatered weed plant Unban Request
(05-31-2021, 11:39 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 11:09 PM)overwatered weed plant Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 11:05 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I can make you a custom keybind to switch between weapon scrolling with the mouse wheel and popcorn spam with the mousewheel, if you would like
I would love that, can you show me how to do it myself?
Download
Basically, put these two config files in your cfg folder (steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\cfg), type "exec toggleclick1" in console, and when you press the i key, you should be able to toggle between scrolling through weapons and spamming the attack button with your mouse wheel. You can edit both of the files to bind it to something other than the i key if you would like, or I can do it for you.

I don't know how familiar you are with garry's mod, but I'll try to explain: these two files are called configs, and they are a list of console commands to run one after the other when the file is ran. The file runs with the "exec <filename>" console command. When you type "exec toggleclick1", three things happen:
  • Scroll down binds to the next item in your weapon list
  • Scroll up binds to the previous item in your weapon list
  • The i key is bound to run the SECOND config file (toggleclick2)

Your i key gets rebound to run the second file, so when you press i, three more things happen:
  • Scroll down binds to the attack button
  • Scroll up also binds to the attack button
  • The i key is bound back to the FIRST config file (toggleclick1)

Since i gets bound back to the first config file, they can "toggle" back and forth. By pressing i and running the config, the config can tell the i key to run a different config, and then THAT config can tell the i key to go back and run the first config, and so on. They kind of swap back and forth.

It's a little complicated, but that's the basics of bind toggles. If you're have any more questions you can PM me on the forums or ping me on discord, I'm happy to help.. definitely derailing this thread a little bit though. I should make a guide for this..
you really should not be teaching people how to lag the fuck out of the server
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: overwatered weed plant Unban Request - by Cryptic Salsa - 05-31-2021, 11:52 PM