Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, here goes nothing.
Hey Steelman, Thanks for applying!

I would like to address my initial first impression of you was pretty sour. From memory your attitude at the beginning was quite demanding tho became less over time, you'd overstep on acting staff, mic spam, I recall some calling out ghosters and hackers here and there, and feeding trolls then making it worse than it is.
The outburst did leave me feeling sour towards you as well but afterwards you realized your mistake, admitted it, apologized for it, and learned from it. Which shows a lot of growth on your part which made me think a bit better of you. You've improved a tad on some of those things listed by myself and others since the early times and the outburst.

You demonstrate that you do know how to ping for staff when you need help in server, you are incredibly helpful to those on the server, sometimes nice to the players, and can understand the rules. But in the end I still think you aren't ready to become staff but that doesn't mean you can't help in some ways. Ban Requests help a bunch, notifying staff, appropriately using your donor powers, etc.

( -1 )
Good luck on your adventures, friend.
I hope you stick around regardless of the results of your application.
Sorry my response is a fucking mess because it is almost 4am as I am typing this response.

Messages In This Thread
Well, here goes nothing. - by [test]Steelman334 - 05-31-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by The Triangle - 05-31-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 05-31-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by MissPauling - 06-02-2021, 10:36 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by gerbil - 06-03-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by gerbil - 06-07-2021, 02:29 AM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by Agent Barton - 06-08-2021, 03:56 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by TheUltraFish - 06-09-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by TheUltraFish - 06-10-2021, 02:43 PM