)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:418964902

Time Played: 293 H
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=TWlsbHlEaWxseWA%...5966544842]

When First Joined: Unsure

Availability: GMT+ around late night for american;early in the morning here

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can get on the server and deal with trolls, mic spam, and such. i have been working on my past behaviors to hopefully show that i am able to respond to an oncall ping and help where and when im needed.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help deal with the mic spammers and toxic players; I want to be able to deal with a situation accordingly. I'm not saying ban request are useless as i will still be making them as a trusted but i would like to be able to handle the problems as they are currently in the servers.
I do not know what to really say to be honest, i just want to be able to help out as a trusted;I am able to record video and audio and i believe i can handle most of the situation that will arise.

Have you been previously banned?: Have not.

Have you previously applied for staff:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=13587 (trusted) 

How did you find us?: !hop when it was a usable command

Other: im free to answer anything. ; Words are hard
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Messages In This Thread
Oh no another staff app.; Bicycle - by Deer-ly - 06-02-2021, 06:42 PM
RE: Oh no another staff app.; Bicycle - by Jammin - 06-07-2021, 01:02 AM