Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Thayr's redline recommendation thread (featuring staff app)
Ingame Name:
Thayr
(I've played under other names though: Soldat, Lunatic Cultist, Bloodsport, and so many more that I cant remember)

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:442554352
Discord Tag:
Thayr#3135

Time Played:
489 Under just the names I checked

When First Joined: 
3rd Quarter of 2018
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):
In the morning (6:00am to 11:am), the afternoon (5:00pm-9:00pm), and sometimes very late at night ( around 2:00am) all Central Standard Time; school just ended for me so these are really flexible.
These aren't really strict schedules (you wont find me playing for 3 hours at a time from 5 to 9) they are just broad estimates of when you can find me on.
Rank Desired: 
Trusted
Current Rank: 
Donor
What can you do to help the community: 
I find that a lot of the times I'm on, there aren't any staff on, not even a trusted, so I'll be filling some time blocks where is no staff; which as a bonus, will alleviate the amount of times where someone pings the discord and someone has to stop whatever they're doing and babysit the server. Even just the presence of a single staff member at these times, could drastically decrease the rule breaking.
Why you want to help the community: 
Elaborating on my previous statement, a lot of the times I'm on, I notice that there are no or very few staff on and generally the server isn't all that pleasant because of it. Also, this is going to be a little glitche, but I've realized that i've gotten a lot out of this server and its staff's effort, over these 3 years, and that its time to finally start putting in effort myself.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
No and my one warning is for burping on mic like 1 or 2 years ago.
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
No
How did you find us?: 
I clicked on moat the first time I joined a Garry's mod server, thought it was shit then randomly chose Dinks.
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 
Yes
Other:
Watch Redline, directed by Takeshi Koike.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice

Messages In This Thread
Thayr's redline recommendation thread (featuring staff app) - by Thayr - 06-02-2021, 09:13 PM