Atone for My Internet Sins
Ingame Name: Demi Lovato's Heroin Spoon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172738985

Who Banned You: Bryan

Reason For Ban: Attempted Mass RDM (Crowbarring 6+ as innocent)/Harassment. Please Appeal on Forums.
   Time of ban: 12-08-20**

Length of Ban: 6ever. 

Reason for Admins to Unban: It's my seasonal unban request. 

I'm not here to harass or bother players, I am not here to maliciously single out a player and that is not what felt I did. I did not make it an absolute goal to bother this player. I apologize if the player felt harassed, but I did not go out of my way to antagonize this player or ruin their fun. In my opinion, I do not believe harassment is the right term to fit the situation that occurred. The player felt bothered by my actions, but I did not intend to single out this player for the purpose of amusement and nor did I pursue it. I do understand; however, that I cannot disregard the way a person expresses an emotion towards actions of mine and I fully understand that. I am not going to justify my actions by saying they shouldn't have felt the way they did, but they did and I apologize. I did not purposefully come to the conclusion that I wanted to bother them and for the most part, I preferred to not confront them over it. As harassment seems to be the main issue with a lot of the community, I don't plan on touching on the mass RDM topic as I have in my previous thread unless requested. I am not in any way feeling vindictive, spiteful, or angry towards this player for any reason and I just wanna play games every once and awhile dawg. I acted out of amusement at that moment without significant concern for another player's emotions and that's a selfish attitude I try not to display. Although, I do admit it is very easy to get sucked into moments with other players that can ruin the fun for others who are not involved. Again, I do not carry any vendettas or ill-will towards any of the community members here and I am sorry to the player for what happened. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes

Messages In This Thread
Atone for My Internet Sins - by Touch-em Two Times Tommy - 06-11-2021, 10:14 PM
RE: Atone for My Internet Sins - by David - 06-12-2021, 06:51 PM
RE: Atone for My Internet Sins - by Damien - 06-12-2021, 07:10 PM
RE: Atone for My Internet Sins - by dan - 06-12-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: Atone for My Internet Sins - by David - 06-16-2021, 08:50 AM
RE: Atone for My Internet Sins - by Lex (2) - 06-16-2021, 11:55 AM
RE: Atone for My Internet Sins - by fork smangler - 06-16-2021, 12:46 PM
RE: Atone for My Internet Sins - by Jammin - 06-16-2021, 01:02 PM
RE: Atone for My Internet Sins - by Battons - 06-16-2021, 02:21 PM