Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oops i forgot a subject and it didnt post heres an unban request
Name and Steam ID: NotRand (usually) Bunniey (lately) boob (currently);  STEAM_0:1:40546659

Who banned you: Fish, Nicol, and Nicky, one of those, all of those, idk

Original reasons for Ban: Reason 1: Intentional Choice to Post on Forums to Incite Drama
Reason 2: Decision to Continue Leaking Staff Chat
Reason 3: Former Role as a Staff Member

Reason for continued ban: alt evasion

Why Admins should unban you: mostly what I said in the last one, with the additional reasons of I believe it has been plenty of time for the degree of bad stuffs I did, zero negative longterm effects, arguably a few longterm positive effects
and obviously i still b enjoyin this community to some degree and want to partake, ive had to dm a few ban requests to our poor new admins and whatnot since i've been banned, and haven't caused any more issues or anything

Additional Info: i wanna tell bryan he's dumb on nate's unban request for discord or whatever
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)

Messages In This Thread
oops i forgot a subject and it didnt post heres an unban request - by boob - 06-12-2021, 12:41 PM