Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
he is expecting this to be appealed
(06-22-2021, 09:03 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: =znipperz=
Okay. So.
Quoting threads, not bad. The thread being made happened way before the discord thing. The discord thing happened because Gabe pinged Jammin and a few people jumped in, and it snowballed from there. It wasn't some pre-met thing where we got together and said "let's raid dinks discord", it just happened. Awhile after the post, might I add.

Just saying it was a pre-planned night because the four of us were involved is just weird, because we hang out every night, and that's pretty known.

Yes, this was normal just hanging out in discord behavior, we do this all the time in other games, just to a different extent because it's more personable because we can screw around with friends during.

This had no intention to be dramatic in any way, so the similar drama reasons doesn't make sense. If people want to make drama out of it, that's another thing, and I'll double down on that if that's where we want to go, but I don't want to go that route.

If you're more heavy-handed for unrelated things than usual over an unrelated issue, maybe you need to take a break. Inconsistency based on mood creates an unfair environment, which for us it's fine and made sense but might not always. Just a thought.

And, again, I didn't do anything with the slurs, I spammed for awhile, in good humor that was well received, and was never told to stop until I got banned. That's what happened.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)

Messages In This Thread
he is expecting this to be appealed - by boob - 06-22-2021, 02:05 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by boob - 06-22-2021, 04:20 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by David - 06-22-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by boob - 06-22-2021, 09:14 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by boob - 06-22-2021, 09:28 PM