Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owenbomb Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Owenbomb

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:198527284

Time Played:  89 hours 

When First Joined:  First Seen: Jul 27, 2018 9:51 PM
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Almost anytime Everyday, I am in EST for a time zone

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help this community by teaching newer players how to play , have fun and not break the rules also by making sure that there are no trolls, or people breaking rules and making the game unfair or not fun for others. I will deal with problems such as mic spam, usage of slurs , racism and etc. Plus this will help be be able to deal with those people because when there are no staff on and people are breaking the rules I always warn them even though I cannot do anything if they continue. I can also get on at hours when other staff cannot because I am available almost all the time during the day and night. I am also willing to contribute to the community by donating which I will do soon.

Why you want to help the community: I have always wanted to help out with this community because its already amazing but I want to make sure there are no trolls or anyone breaking the rules and making the game not fun for other players. Also I want to help out when other staff cannot get on because I am available a lot.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): no

How did you find us?: I was looking for servers to play on back in 2018 after my main server i played on was taken down and I came across Dinkleberg's Murder Server .

Other: 

Messages In This Thread
Owenbomb Trusted Application - by Owenbomb - 06-29-2021, 11:53 PM
RE: Owenbomb Trusted Application - by Deer-ly - 06-30-2021, 01:10 AM
RE: Owenbomb Trusted Application - by real (4) - 07-01-2021, 01:13 AM