Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foot in the door, maybe something more?
As things stand at the moment, I don't feel like you are ready to join the staff team. I do see potential with the way you act on server and handle yourself in difficult situations, but I do think there are things you could improve on.

My biggest concern is overstepping. There have been multiple occasions where there have been staff members on server (myself included) and you gag/mute/act on handling situations like we aren't there. As a staff member you have to learn how work with other people and delegate things between whoever is on.

Additionally, I still see you calling out ghosters/hackers in chat. You've been here long enough to know that this accomplishes nothing, and if you became a staff member this is a huuuge no no.

The fact that I still see you doing these two things gives me concern.

My final concern is something Voss touched on above. I know you have a good few friends in the community, which I'm glad for because it's great to see everyone having fun. But as a staff member you have to be able to apply the rules to everyone, even your friends. Do you feel you could ban one of your friends if necessary?

People also treat you differently with the staff member title, and I always think that's something to consider before embarking on this adventure.

Like I said, I do see potential but right now I wouldn't be confident in seeing you with the staff tag. Hope you prove me wrong one day though! - 1 for now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Foot in the door, maybe something more? - by Agent Barton - 07-07-2021, 03:11 PM