Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noire
Time for the weekly novel?

I don't think a possible mishandling of a single slay is worthy of a strike. Perhaps a correction of certain aspects but not a strike.

It appears the slay decision was correct based on the evidence presented. Without video of the deathscene, purely on logs if you ran towards the detective instead of IDing the body it is possible the detective's kill was legitimate. Good staff members only slay when a slayable offense is proven clearly. Here, without a deathscene for us to look at, I wouldn't have slain either.
Deathscene here is a he said she said situation. But know that deathscenes give a good 3rd person view, while the victim only has a fixed fps while in the act of being killed.

That being said, what Rin is implying in terms of the alleged rdm does sound plausible, and if a deathscene ever becomes available my opinion could change.

Regarding the aftermath, I do think a conclusion should always be set. It helps document your efforts to the victim to explain why no action was taken. That being said, the back-and-forth is a pure he-said, she-said. Noire, knowing the possibility of an abuse report was looming, declined to document his chat log. You, in making the rdm report, also failed to fully document your chat log, only providing the final conversation. Either of you could have copied/pasted the entire chat log/taken screenshots from the incident until the final chat log shown here. Instead, we are stuck in an unprovable he said she said situation.

The burden of full proof is on the reporter, and I don't feel this burden is met under any adequate standard. We do have witnessed, bur they can't see psay. Unless either of you recorded video, I think we are unable to proceed.

If Noire really ignored you and only sent the one post you indicate here, that may be strike worthy. Unless he was dealing with other drama/hackers/ddos/etc, which Noire admits he wasn't, Noire should have responded to your concerns. The issue is that he is claiming he did. You don't have any proof he didn't (aka video/SS's of the entire chat log from incident time to end). Without proof an abuse report can't proceed.

All we have proof of is Noire not setting a conclusion, as he should have done - that proof is by confession. This offense alone is not strike worthy, if anything just remind worthy. No sufficient proof for mishandling of RDM report/rule logic, no proof of ignoring player concerns.

-1 strike
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
Noire - by Rin Ayama - 07-19-2021, 06:22 PM
RE: Noire - by Name redacted by admin - 07-19-2021, 06:39 PM
RE: Noire - by Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca - 07-19-2021, 06:46 PM
RE: Noire - by Rin Ayama - 07-19-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: Noire - by Noire - 07-19-2021, 07:04 PM
RE: Noire - by Rin Ayama - 07-19-2021, 07:49 PM