Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tmarmoo staff app
I do have some concern regarding your age, tmar, and that is my main hold-up. That in and of itself, however, is not going to be a disqualifier. We have had admins that were teenagers in the past who did a great job (though in hindsight and in light of some of the recent issues that the admin team has had to handle, probably not the best move to repeat). I myself became a Moderator with banning abilities back when I was only 16.

Regardless, I'm still supportive of your staff application. You're one of the most active players and I have personally played with you for a fair chunk of time. No recent issues that I am aware of, and I've witnessed you helping other players as well. I'd like to see more activity on the forums and the Discord, if possible, as well. These are some of the main areas in which we have had players request staff help, make suggestions, or complain. It would be beneficial to have you engaged in these conversations.

You have my support, Norm's support, and the support of a few other community members who actually play on the Murder Server. Therefore, I will be recommending to Dink that you join the Murder staff team as a Trusted. Congrats and welcome to the team!

Messages In This Thread
tmarmoo staff app - by tmarmoo - 07-21-2021, 02:36 AM
RE: tmarmoo staff app - by Jammin - 07-21-2021, 08:32 AM
RE: tmarmoo staff app - by reinaberg - 07-21-2021, 12:07 PM
RE: tmarmoo staff app - by real (4) - 07-21-2021, 09:54 PM
RE: tmarmoo staff app - by degen(erate_69) - 07-21-2021, 02:44 PM
RE: tmarmoo staff app - by Deer-ly - 07-21-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: tmarmoo staff app - by matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 07-22-2021, 09:05 AM
RE: tmarmoo staff app - by Prince Nicky El Abogado - 07-26-2021, 04:56 PM