Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's next? You decide - Update Feedback Thread
hi. yeah, it's me again. 

This is also a hello from the TTT Dev Team, checking in with everyone now that it's been about a week since the release of the 8/10 August Update. 

While we've already observed a great deal of insanely helpful feedback, both for this update and for the future (including changing out some problematic maps for more requested ones and, of course, the knife), we are literally always looking for more feedback/criticisms. We're unfortunately not infallible, and some stuff can fall through the cracks despite testing, i.e. 8/10 update AK47, especially since we usually only test with up to 8 people at a time, which is why public feedback is the most useful to us; therefore, I found it fitting to make this thread to see what feedback people have, both from the most recent update, and what they'd like to see in the future. 

So please, feel free to leave whatever (legitimate) feedback and/or suggestions you might have. This can include what you enjoyed or disliked about the August Update, or what you'd like to see in a future update, ranging from weapon changes, playermodels, traitor/detective weapons, regular weapons, and maps. Questions are also, of course, more than welcome. Myself, and potentially others, will try to listen/respond to as many good points as we can. 

We already have a lot of stuff we plan to look at, as far as all of the aforementioned items go, but direct suggestions from the players always help us make the content we prepare more polished, and fun for everyone. While it may feel like we don't listen sometimes, we do try, and of course can always stand to improve; just note preparing and testing content takes time.

Messages In This Thread
What's next? You decide - Update Feedback Thread - by HONG - 08-16-2021, 05:00 PM
RE: What's next? You decide - Update Feedback Thread - by reinaberg - 08-16-2021, 06:55 PM