Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Option on the Vending Machine
Konichiwa Chell-san,

I had sense that you will make this application, for I kept track of potential staff players

You have meet all the requirements of being a Trusted, from hours on the server indicated by your gametracker, introduction post on forums as well as pinging staff when serious stuff needs to be taken care of on the discord.

You even made a few ban request that gives pointers that you know that some player's activity were questionable and abled to record their actions as evidence.

As, Ryzif said above, only issue is abled to handle times when there troll fest on the server and how to deal with it the correct way as well as the second pointer that also important.

We, Staff do have some players, donors or regulars, friended on steam and on discord, however we do have to keep staff topic only to staff since outside parties aren't really involved in it nor have any reason of their own affiliation to be involved because some things are meant for only certain group to know and not to be the gossip girl of the community letting private or sensitive topics be shout out spread more wildfire....

Key point from me is, you can be on the server at times, but not always, many in the past attempt to be online as available staff during active hours of their time zones, however this wont work in reality since Real life situation on far more above important in ones life then an online gaming community, so if you do in future join the ranks of staff, know that when it's time for a break from the server, then it's time for a break.

All of this can be learn and way to be handled easily, only if one can listen and understand the main objective and any consequence they comes with it.

Overall, No issue I could find about you, SO

+1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staff Option on the Vending Machine - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 09-03-2021, 10:38 PM
RE: Staff Option on the Vending Machine - by reinaberg - 09-05-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Staff Option on the Vending Machine - by dong - 09-16-2021, 09:21 AM