Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Option on the Vending Machine
You remind me of me. So much. Like the admin version of me. So with that said the only negative criticism I'll pass along is be sure to take time to sit back and breathe, and listen to others. In moments like this it's very easy, but when worked up, if you're anything like me, what is in your head stays until you relax/calm down.

I'm all for this app in all honesty. Staff could use more people that's hardheaded(in a good way) like fish and voss and I was in the earlier days before we had an admin right after traitor. LMAOOOO.

Just never forget this is a team.

As for working on handling VC, it takes some practice, but the more you take charge and do it (when staff isnt on ofc) the better you'll get at it, and find a way that works for you. For example, pre dinks staff I had minor experience and also let things get awry, but found with dinks, for me personally, my best approach is to joke with the trolls(remember light joking, dont encourage things worse) and get them to simmer(unless they're pretty bad) and then change topics. Works almost every time for me. Other times I have to slap down a strict cease and desist on topics/chat. You'll get to where you need to be and find your own way of working with things. I have a high amount of faith after reading on all of this honestly.

You're going to be annoying in all the best kinds of ways, imo.

+1

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staff Option on the Vending Machine - by Mother Nuru. - 09-05-2021, 03:03 PM
RE: Staff Option on the Vending Machine - by reinaberg - 09-05-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Staff Option on the Vending Machine - by dong - 09-16-2021, 09:21 AM