Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Option on the Vending Machine
Smellman!! My dude!! This was a welcome surprise to see a staff app from you.

I don't have any major issues with you joining the staff team, and as one of the staff trainers (along with Travis) I'd be happy to sit down and work with you to get through things like handling vc and controlling the dumpster when it goes on fire.

I would say though, getting even the Trusted role changes how people view and interact with you. I always say this to people who are fairly popular within the community bc (as I'm sure you've seen), some regulars can be unkind toward staff, and as a newbie it can be difficult to know how to handle that.

If you feel you would be able to apply the rules to everyone on server, friends or regulars regardless, I have no issues with you joining the staff team.

If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to slide into my dm's and we can have a chat about anything and everything.

Agent Farton ;)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staff Option on the Vending Machine - by reinaberg - 09-05-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Staff Option on the Vending Machine - by Agent Barton - 09-07-2021, 10:33 AM
RE: Staff Option on the Vending Machine - by dong - 09-16-2021, 09:21 AM