Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being Gagged for trying to understand the MOTD
(09-06-2021, 04:57 AM)Damien Wrote: 1. Your friend made a joke that was very creepy and gross towards a minor (Me), then later on another map when Atticus joined, he made a pedophillic comment about him being a minor. Then your friend said the same joke.

2. You proceeded to argue with Scoovie and Me about the rules and how those types of jokes are gaggable. When told your friend proceed to say something about me not having a life because I read past page 1 of the MOTD. 

3. You have shown no evidence of the gag itself, just a joker-style monologue of how we're wrong (When we're not.)

+1, We REALLY fucked up dude.

1) I was literally in a call with my 3 friends the entire time and I wasn't made aware of the reference that my friend said anything to you. When atticus joined he literally made a joke about that stuff towards others before they were made first.

2) I wasn't arguing with you guys. I was telling you i literally read through it and didn't see the rule there that said anything specifically stated that they couldn't make those jokes. As for the last part. my friend's have this one really bad value of constantly fighting with people that don't show any signs of being calm first. You spent the entire game arguing with 9reen about every action he made and i tried to explain to them in each situation not to. Hence why i said at the end that I apologized for the group as a whole.

If Chungladoor actually did say something to you then i apologize. But as far as it went you all only gagged me for the first bit and my 2 friends continued to have the ability to converse with you.

3) The gag is screenshotted within the screenshots on the imgur link under proof.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Being Gagged for trying to understand the MOTD - by Flower Dad - 09-06-2021, 05:01 AM