Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cat wants to be let out the bag
(09-14-2021, 08:05 PM)Ryzif Wrote: Ayo Koshka!

Interesting. Kind of considered this being a possibility but at the same time wasn't expecting it anytime soon. Let's get started.

So far my experience with you has been pretty good. You have great activity. You communicate with staff over issues or problem children, ping when the lobby gets too rough or there are even bigger issues such as ghosters or hackers. You've had a pretty good attitude towards the general public of the lobby. I've seen over relay that you're warning people and dealing with those who create issues for the lobbies when staff aren't in. I think that's great. You have a couple of ban requests yourself and generally know what to look for as far as ghosters. 

I can't say I've had any issues from you. I haven't really been able to witness a whole lot of you managing the dumpster fire due to myself being staff and already jumping on the lobby. 
I think from the little bit that I have witnessed and my overall positive experiences with you have me convinced that you would be a great addition to the staffing team. A couple more guppies to the staff team sounds like a great plan! 

I don't have an issue with you moving on to Trusted.  +1
Thank you Ryzif for your support; I have been watching carefully the staff and how they handle many situations so I learned how to handle similar satiations when staff are not available to join right away.

(09-14-2021, 08:36 PM)Reina Wrote: +1 I've never seen or heard of you doing anything wrong, plus you're friendly and helpful. I'm surprised you've only been here since June, considering how well known you are by other players.
Thank you for your encouragement, I have been on consistently so I managed to interreact with the regulars and gotten to know them better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cat wants to be let out the bag - by Koshka Tabaxi - 09-15-2021, 06:58 PM
RE: Cat wants to be let out the bag - by reinaberg - 09-14-2021, 08:36 PM
RE: Cat wants to be let out the bag - by reinaberg - 09-23-2021, 08:42 PM