Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%)
Hi Hong, thank you for applying for the rank of Moderator.
Over the past few months, you have taken your role as a staff member by the horns and run with it. You have fought tooth and nail to make the server a better place by various weapon balancing, map/model testing, and assertive moderation of the server for it's benefit.

However, there have been three incidents, all within discord (two in main and one in staff) involving inappropriate jokes that give me strong pause. I won't recount them publicly and will add that these weren't by any means bannable offenses, but I feel they go well beyond an appropriate level of "gamer banter." None of the incidents I am recollecting involved racism/sexism/antisemitic humor, to make that point clear.
Now at least for one particular incident, you have apologized and acknowledged your wrongdoing, though after being called out on it. The other two, to my knowledge, you have not acknowledged - I hope you at least have reflected on the issue.
For the sake of privacy I will not share details of any of the incidents, though I will discuss in DM's with HONG or any of the TTT admins should he/they wish to know.

Due to this reason alone, I just don't think you are ready to move up to the moderator rank. I supported you strongly on the T-Mod app (and I stand by that support) because that app was prior to all 3 incidents. I think you will make a great Moderator some day, but for right now you are just too aggressive with some of the jokes.
Outside of these incidents, HONG's work ethics in the server exemplifies the ideal TTT Moderator

-1 promotion for right now.
In a month? Unless something else comes up probably a +1.

Best of luck in your application, HONG.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by reinaberg - 09-24-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by Jammin - 09-24-2021, 07:21 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by David - 09-29-2021, 08:01 PM