Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%)
I am going to try to not be biased, truth be known I totally forgot that you posted that stuff on the forums the other day. What could be learned from this is to be careful when joking around and stuff. All in all that incident can put a hamper on things and also I’m kinda worried that something like that might happened again when you are goofing off too much with your friends. Anyway it’s okay to joke around and stuff but for now I’m at a -1 since I honestly want to see how you improve past this and stuff. So if this gets denied and you work hard and don’t have any other incidents then you will most likely get mod eventually. Best of luck on your app Hong and like I said I still believe you are a good guy and want to help out the community.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by reinaberg - 09-24-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 09-24-2021, 08:03 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by David - 09-29-2021, 08:01 PM