Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%)
I'm not trying to put down anyone's opinions but keep in mind that PH and TTT aren't the same community. There's a huge difference between both cultures and the rules and standards of conduct differ between them as a result. I've played with HONG for hundreds of hours simultaneously and seen what he says & does, and I've never noticed anything that was more than lighthearted jokes. You see more of a persons character through many hours instead of isolated incidents that can be misconstrued and taken out of context. He's done a shitton of testing & theorycrafting for gameplay for the server as well as frequently handled the insanity that can occur on the server. I'd go as far as say he's really set a gold standard for non-Admin staff and that the only logical move is upwards. Plus we need more active staff.

+1

Ty @"Forest King"  <3

Alright, jesus christ I'll be original. Hong the reasons for and against you becoming moderator are understandable and reasonable except for some but I'll list why I think you'd be a great candidate for moderator

Extremely well respected within the community
Is not too uptight and knows when to toggle the serious switch
Does their job pretty damn well and even has fun doing it by adding extra flavor

You remind me of me when I first applied for trusted years ago minus the big brain theorycrafting shit 

Are you fucks happy god damn +1
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by reinaberg - 09-24-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by Linfalas - 09-24-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by David - 09-29-2021, 08:01 PM