Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%)
I'm going to keep my response fairly short. I won't be reiterating what has already been said. For me this will be a +1. Despite the situation that occurred, everyone has an oopsie moment, myself would be an example. Since day one of becoming trusted you've been dealing with the TTT playground of dinks and done an amazing job. The fact you take time by play testing content to add to the server shows how dedicated you are to this community and making it much more enjoyable. Also pointing out even though it was already said, the fact you can switch into staff mode from having fun shows that you can be serious even when its with people you know.
P.S: I agree with rand. Fat.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by reinaberg - 09-24-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by Kizzy - 09-25-2021, 07:35 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by David - 09-29-2021, 08:01 PM