Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request for NOTDullmint / Dullmint
Hello, please follow the format provided when submitting an unban request. I have also moved this to DR unban request section since I was the one who banned you off of DR yesterday.

When banning you, I followed the DR guidelines since individuals posting heavily inappropriate links in DR and the community seem to be a theme in 2021.

I will provide evidence below:
https://imgur.com/a/TVBglcg

Descriptions for each photo are provided in the imgur link above.

To cover your reasons to get unbanned.

1. Should not really matter in this case if they are clickable or not everyone knows just by seeing the website name that they are nsfw

2. Plenty of people get banned for leaking unsafe links. Especially those for nsfw, scams, or attempting to steal account information.

3. If this is your favorite DR server then you should know the rules of said server. You should also know you are not exempt from said rules whenever you feel like because you enjoy the server.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Request for NOTDullmint / Dullmint - by TheUltraFish - 09-24-2021, 03:48 PM