Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Closing Chapters
Listen Rippe if any of this happened because of me i am deeply sorry, i already realized my mistakes during that week long ban, but seeing this makes it even worse. I might not of played much with you, but even past the drama of the forums you seem chill. I am sorry for my participation with some of the drama on the community, and i will do my best to not do it anymore. I hope the best for you and your continuation with life. Even though it is because of your moderation of the community being so strict that some people didn't approve of it, we will miss it.... mostly. If you do ever come back for whatever reason, i will might be here to say hi.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 

Messages In This Thread
The Closing Chapters - by Mr_Rippe - 04-27-2017, 01:22 AM
RE: The Closing Chapters - by nopleez - 04-27-2017, 01:51 AM
RE: The Closing Chapters - by Foxka - 04-27-2017, 07:17 AM
RE: The Closing Chapters - by Burrito Bowl - 04-27-2017, 08:06 AM
RE: The Closing Chapters - by ReThink - 04-27-2017, 09:51 AM
RE: The Closing Chapters - by ~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ - 04-27-2017, 10:31 AM