Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAN APP
Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:222114568

Who banned you:[Yellow] travis1421

Reason for ban: hacking

Reason for Admins to unban you: yes in one part of the video it dose look like i was cheating bc said y not nuke a random place for the meme but killed 2 people it was random and for memes i didnt think i would hit anyone at all

(Optional) Extra details/information : here are the links to the videos ttps://www.dailymotion.com/video/x84rhue       password is 123

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x84rhxl       password is 123

so i have played the map more then once so i try and remember some thing like how many items are on tables and from what i saw the was to many bottles so i shot one even looked up on the lights before hand in the first video and the grenade was kind a pick a random cell

the second video i kind nuked a random spot for memes i really dont know what to say

p .s i normally just kill myself at the start of the game bc i play games like this a lot and have a almost photographic memory watch makes the game fun at times but i really only play for the people and who and others can for 100% say i do just kill myself at the start of most game 

thanks for your time and have a blessed day

Messages In This Thread
BAN APP - by Mr Goldfish - 10-10-2021, 03:21 AM
RE: BAN APP - by §a kkdcquick - 10-10-2021, 11:09 AM
RE: BAN APP - by TheUltraFish - 10-10-2021, 11:33 AM