Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nightly monke
Offender's Name: [monke]'WillyDilly/[Nightly]Silly Billy

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119684673/STEAM_0:1:54198727

Potential Witnesses: Odin, Dan, Little Bill

Reason to Ban: Harrasment

Proof:  Video ends at 4:13 | monke (calling me pathetic | telling me to leave the kitchen 1 | parent | "job" | You're* ) || Nightly, i asked him to stop arguing over the mute he got but he did not ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )

Other: The reason i upped to a ban was because both were kicked before for harrasment

and all of the bottom paragraph started because i gagged nightly for talking about a medieval torture device and how it tourtured people.

because i know it wil be brought up, yesterday they were gagged and muted for harrasment 3 times this includes halcyon who wasent present for this ban. Then when i told them carrying the beds through the map was exploiting halcyon, monke, and nightly all started carrying the beds through the map and i warned them for it and when they didn't stop i slayed them, previously
 on helix the same thing happend where halycon got everyone to vape spam and after i gave two warnings i slayed the people vape spamming. After i kicked them in prision break for harrasment and exploiting they all left because i was on the server taking away there "fun"
:( image broke
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Messages In This Thread
nightly monke - by Deer-ly - 10-15-2021, 10:00 PM
RE: nightly monke - by The Triangle - 10-15-2021, 10:28 PM