Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
applying for test mod
Hey, I think people have given you an immense amount of feedback. I'd like to to reinforce the fact that you are really over the top with your power given to you by donating. On top of you overstepping on staff, you seem to have a "inflated sense of self importance" by ungagging people that other donors have gagged because you wanted the ungag or you felt it wasn't handled right in "the correct way". This has happened twice that I can recall, and honestly it's annoying. (Staff reading please keep in mind, it was not him ungagging players immediately after being gagged, but near the end of their one round timer. Or in another case, ungagging a map gagged player.) I've never been a staff member here for personal differences between how I feel I would be taken, but this image you have created from my perspective isn't fit for staff unless you completely change your mindset on how you handle things. Very few people can change their mindset, let alone for a staff position on a Garry's Mod server.

I don't support you becoming staff at this point. If this image of you continues my answer will stay the same. -1

Please surprise me and come around and show me I'm wrong, it would do nothing but make me proud. Am I sure goes for anyone with a review here. I'm sure they'd love to see you succeed and be part of the team here.
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: applying for test mod - by real (4) - 10-15-2021, 10:51 PM
RE: applying for test mod - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 10-15-2021, 11:06 PM
RE: applying for test mod - by The Triangle - 10-15-2021, 11:15 PM
RE: applying for test mod - by [test] mattquake11 - 10-15-2021, 11:58 PM
RE: applying for test mod - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 10-16-2021, 11:11 AM
RE: applying for test mod - by Mother Nuru. - 10-16-2021, 05:50 PM
RE: applying for test mod - by augmENTreality2 - 10-16-2021, 06:34 PM
RE: applying for test mod - by [black]Darkkran - 10-16-2021, 08:32 PM
RE: applying for test mod - by Koshka - 10-16-2021, 09:42 PM
RE: applying for test mod - by TheUltraFish - 10-17-2021, 10:02 AM