Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trick or Treat... 7 Days Early?
(10-24-2021, 07:31 PM)LemonWitch Wrote: *snip*

First off Lemon, thank you for your honesty and feedback. 

I entirely understand what you're saying. I'm not going to defend how you and I used to interact in the past because it was entirely inexcusable and pathetic on my part. I can completely understand why you have your stance, and  respect it entirely. I don't really know what else to say about that other than although I didn't give a shit then, when I started to play again I remembered these kinds of negative things I did and I regret it. What I will say is that I have eliminated this petty, childish behavior and although I still am a little hot-tempered at times, I have made better efforts to keep it under control. 

Second, I'd like to respond to what Rand had to say next.

Yeah, that entire bit was my very terrible way of coping with COVID. That attitude I had was also a horrible approach to everything, and I'm not going to defend it. It was inexcusable, and if that bars me from gaining the overall community's respect or trust, I can completely understand that. That entire spiel was me having a stick shoved up my ass and allowing emotions and bitterness to get the better of me. Also I was being a blatant attention whore by trolling, as I'm sure most of you who had to put up with me doing that obviously picked up on. I apologize immensely for all of these things I have done. I know my words aren't much but I will try to prove it with my actions as well.

Damien, what I was going to say in response to you was also in ties with what I said to Rand; I mostly was being a desperate attention whore to get my mind off the stress of dealing with COVID and school. IT's not excusable behavior, but I'd rather just be completely honest rather than try and deflect or deny things. Now that life has SOMEWHAT returned to normal where I'm at, my mental health is substantially better in all aspects.

Most of you had to interact with me when I was at my worst, which is exactly why I understand if a negative image is in your head when you think of me. Again, I appreciate all of your feedback and honesty. I respect everything that has been said, as it is all accurate.

Messages In This Thread
Trick or Treat... 7 Days Early? - by David - 10-24-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: Trick or Treat... 7 Days Early? - by bunniey - 10-24-2021, 07:10 PM
RE: Trick or Treat... 7 Days Early? - by Damien - 10-24-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: Trick or Treat... 7 Days Early? - by David - 10-24-2021, 07:56 PM
RE: Trick or Treat... 7 Days Early? - by ratty - 10-24-2021, 09:01 PM
RE: Trick or Treat... 7 Days Early? - by David - 10-27-2021, 08:49 AM
RE: Trick or Treat... 7 Days Early? - by dong - 10-27-2021, 08:52 PM