Trusted Application
Ingame Name§5kkdcquick 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:228851056

Time Played: 289 hours

When First Joined: May 24, 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 5 - 11 PM EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I can help the community by keeping the server issue free. This includes mic spam, hacking, ghosting, and trolling. I really enjoy playing on this server but I see a lot of people team switching and hiding in illegal spots and its just a really confusing situation because donors cant really do anything about it. Another issue with that is that people just don't really listen to donors when it comes to that stuff. I am a pretty active player and I just have a strong desire to help the server with staffing. Another thing is ghosting and hacking. I would be able to go into spectator mode on the occasion that the ghoster/hacker is not on my team. I find myself in that situation because I am not able to team switch. This is why I think that with the trusted rank, I can do a lot more things to help with the server.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community because the people that play on this server are really cool people and this is the first server on gmod that I actually enjoyed playing. The community of regulars on this server are always so nice and helpful and great players. This motivates me to help keep the servers clean and hacking/ghosting free.

Have you previously been banned?: Yes, I got banned for a day for trolling because I was just being really immature and was straight up just trying to be funny. I realize now that it was wrong to say that in this server and now I realize that I would rather help the server.

Have you previously applied for staff?: I have not.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes, I do.

How did you find us?: I found this server simply because this was the prop hunt server with the most players at the time. I had downloaded Garry's Mod after not playing it in awhile and i wanted to try out prop hunt. I really enjoyed playing on this server and i liked the community.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Messages In This Thread
Trusted Application - by §5kkdcquick - 10-27-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by §5kkdcquick - 10-28-2021, 07:18 AM
RE: Trusted Application - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 10-28-2021, 02:12 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by §5kkdcquick - 10-28-2021, 04:22 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by Zom13ae - 10-28-2021, 03:20 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by The Triangle - 10-28-2021, 09:48 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by Zom13ae - 10-29-2021, 12:56 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 10-31-2021, 10:18 AM
RE: Trusted Application - by TheUltraFish - 11-03-2021, 05:02 PM