Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
Ayo Kkd. 

This is a weird one so I'll start by addressing a couple things. First of all, I think you've been rather helpful as of late with ban requests and communicating with staff over existing issues or possible ghosters. You're helping rather than hurting the cause like some people tend to do. I will say that the ban is going to be considered when looking at this application of course. For those who are curious about the specific ban, the request is right here. I can't say I've really had any issues out of you as of late and this ban was a little over two months ago so there has certainly been time to better your behavior. That which has of course been noticed. Considering how you were acting during the ban request vs now, you're doing a lot better. Not super sure if you should be staff yet though. 

Secondly let's get talking about spectator. It is a useful tool when used at the right times and if people don't pay attention. However, most of the time people have eyes and when they see you jump in spec, they're more likely to stop what they're doing whether it is ghosting or hacking. The best approach to going in spec is to enter the game and go there for a second while you examine the situation. Although it can be a helpful tool in your goals of gathering evidence, it's not the only reliable thing at your disposal. It's not going to be your sole tool for catching people and it shouldn't be seen as such. More than likely if you're in spec, it's because the lobby is too busy with trolls and such to even focus on playing. (It does reach that point at times, especially when you're new to it.) I had a small thought about spec resembling this when I first applied. I can understand why you would think about it this way, it does seem like a neat bar at times.

Third. I know you have a decent chunk of friends on server. When someone becomes staff and is required to enforce rules, this includes everyone. Your friends as well. One thing that must be known is can you equally punish your friends if they're breaking rules? Maybe if you're staff and they're using commands over you? Would you provide evidence towards banning them if you truly needed to? Just some questions that would probably be good to answer considering it does suck to punish your friends but everyone must go by the rules. No one is exempt. I think that's really all that crosses my mind at this moment in time. Personally I'm neutral at this moment in time considering the ban request. Yes it was two months ago but considering some of those comments, a little more time wouldn't hurt. I'm not truly against it and I'm not truly for it at the moment.  With this continued behavior and help you would definitely have my vote at a later date.

Peace out and good luck.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Trusted Application - by §5kkdcquick - 10-27-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 10-28-2021, 01:58 AM
RE: Trusted Application - by §5kkdcquick - 10-28-2021, 07:18 AM
RE: Trusted Application - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 10-28-2021, 02:12 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by §5kkdcquick - 10-28-2021, 04:22 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by Zom13ae - 10-28-2021, 03:20 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by The Triangle - 10-28-2021, 09:48 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by Zom13ae - 10-29-2021, 12:56 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 10-31-2021, 10:18 AM
RE: Trusted Application - by TheUltraFish - 11-03-2021, 05:02 PM